In a recent survey conducted by RAD Event Production Inc., a full-service wedding and event planning company, on whether brides are considering hiring a Wedding Planner; 68% of those taking the poll replied yes. Why should you hire a Wedding planner? You cannot afford not to. The average wedding takes approximately 230 hours to plan. Do you have the resources and time to call every vendor in town to check availability and compare prices? Do you know which florists will deliver your flowers on time for photos, looking exactly as you'd imagined them?
1. Piece of Mind - One of the reasons brides are considering hiring a Wedding Planner is that they bring a sense of peace and industry know-how to the equation. The planner’s job is to save you time, money, reduce stress and be your mentor through the planning process. With your Wedding Planner on board you can concentrate on pre-ceremony parties and family time.
2. Logistics - Your Wedding Planner will put the pieces together. He or she will think of the things you did not think of or did not remember. Close attention will be given to every detail. Your planner is equipped to troubleshoot any unforeseen problems that may or may not occur. Our team of planners has developed a methodological and systematic way of ensuring a flawless and memorable execution of your day.
3. Expertise and Professionalism - Experienced and professional Wedding Planners will negotiate and keep track of payments, review contracts from each vendor, provide advice and recommendations. Your Planner will prioritize and organize all aspects of the planning from beginning to end. They ensure that your vision is at the forefront. It is your day and everything must go right.
4. Service Render - Exceptional value for services rendered. Wedding Planners will lift the load off your back, thus allowing you breathing space. Additionally, the bride and groom can enjoy their special day without having to worry about what could go wrong. Planners definitely make their worth count. Most planners will charge a percentage of the budget or by the hour.
5. Budget Analyst - Wedding Planners oversee each aspect of the wedding budget, thus saving clients on hidden costs, while curbing their tendency to go over budget. Planners work closely with cost-effective vendors to get the best for your money. A realistic budget is prepared to keep track of expenditures. We have developed cost- effective methods to keep you on budget. Planners also have access to deals and saving that the average bride doesn’t.
6. Industry Savvy - Professional Wedding Planners are up-to-date with the latest industry trends, etiquette dos’ and don’ts on weddings. Thinking of a theme wedding – be it a winter wonderland or a beach theme – your planner will bring innovative ideas to the table. Planners pride themselves on introducing new and unique elements to the ceremony, reception and pre-wedding celebrations. Planners desire to make your event unique and unforgettable for you and your guests. Their knowledge and expertise is sure to have all of your guests involved.
7. Planners Think of Everything - You don't have to do everything by yourself, especially in an industry that you may not be familiar with. Your Wedding Planner will handle every detail. Each planner offers services for as much or as little assistance as you need. That’s a added bonus for hiring a Wedding Planner.
The wedding industry is full of unprofessional vendors. For this reason, you need only to hire vendors with good work ethic, quality service and a proven track record. With the experience of your planner at the helm the happy couple and family members can relax and enjoy the wedding just like the guests.
Your free consultation waits!